We offer car warranty protection against expensive repair bills. Now you can stop worrying with our instant warranty cover.
Providing one of the best car warranties on today’s market, we’re confident that we can help all our customers. Whether you’re buying used, already own your vehicle or are extending an original manufacturer’s agreement, MotorEasy has the right car warranty for you.
We provide speedy, same day extended car warranty authorisation with all parts and labour included in each of our plans. MotorEasy’s experts handle any repairs you need directly with the garage; we can even arrange the collection and return of your car! Plus, we pay the garages ourselves, so you’re never out of pocket.
Manage all your car’s care within an easy-to-use MotorEasy account created just for you. Submit and track repairs online – any time.
We’ll handle repairs directly with the garage
Cover for parts, labour and diagnostics up to the value of your vehicle
Watch everything happen online from your dedicated MotorEasy account
What is a car warranty?
A car warranty protects you against costs for both parts and labour after a mechanical or electrical failure in your vehicle. They can be supplied or sold by manufacturers and retailers alike, as well as third-party car warranty providers and insurance companies.
The level of protection provided by a car warranty often varies according to the provider and their terms of agreement. In the UK it also depends on the car owner maintaining their vehicle to manufacturer specifications.
What is an extended vehicle warranty?
Once your manufacturer or retailer warranty expires, an extended warranty will keep you covered for mechanical and electrical faults as well as wear and tear with MotorEasy. An extended warranty could also offer you a more comprehensive policy, depending on the type of warranty you’re currently on.
Whether you’ve bought a new car, purchased a second-hand vehicle or have owned your vehicle for a while, you can buy an extended warranty to cover you for any electrical or mechanical faults as well as wear and tear.
Faults are included whether they lead to a breakdown, you notice something is wrong or it’s discovered as part of a service or MOT.
What can our car warranty
cover give you?
- No stress, no hassle – we deal directly with your chosen garage
- Able to arrange collection AND delivery from your home or work
- A network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- All repairs monitored by our team of top engineers
- Commitment to shopping around for the best rates
- Protects your vehicle wherever you are in the EU – up to 60 days
Our car warranties cover:
Wear and tear
Failures caused by overheating
Air conditioning problems
Failures identified during MOT and servicing
Watch our minute-long video explaining how our car warranty works:
Why choose a MotorEasy car warranty?
MotorEasy goes the extra mile to ensure you have full and comprehensive coverage with your extended car warranty.
- We cover more parts - MotorEasy covers a huge number of issues including those caused by wear and tear, unlike many other manufacturers
- We pay the garage directly - you don’t have to pay anything to the garage as this is done directly through MotorEasy meaning you’re never out of pocket
- Choose a garage that’s right for you - you can choose from our list of 10,000 specially selected garages around the UK or use your own
- Track your repair online - you can track the process of your repair 24 hours a day through your MotorEasy account
- Car warranties include issues discovered in MOTs and services - if a garage identifies a fault during your MOT or service, it is covered as part of your car warranty
- Your car can be picked up and dropped off - we can arrange for your car to be collected and returned by the garage completing the work, saving you the hassle
- Claims up to the value of your car - you’re covered for claims up to the value of your vehicle
- You’re covered in Europe - our extended warranties can cover you in Europe, depending on your policy
Types of extended car warranty
MotorEasy offers varying levels of cover with their car warranty to suit your specific needs. The table below shows what is covered in each car warranty package:
Depending on which warranty level you choose, you will receive different cover and perks. Choose a warranty that’s right for your budget and your circumstances.
Many MotorEasy policies include additional perks including breakdown cover, car hire, overnight accommodation, etc.