Having been manufacturing cars for more than a century, it’s safe to assume that Alfa Romeo is expert at building good quality automobiles! From motorsport machines to military vehicles; police cruisers to cars made for movies, one thing’s for certain: Alfas aren’t meant for sitting idle on the driveway. It’s important to get the right warranty for your needs, and we offer the perfect opportunity to find exactly what you want without having to compromise. Our warranty for Alfa Romeos offers cover for new and used models. So, if you’re a proud Alfa owner, safeguard your car with MotorEasy.
A car warranty is important for anyone, but for older vehicles – which may be more susceptible to mechanical and/or electrical failures – it’s even more so. Unexpected repair costs can be huge; even simple fixes can run into the thousands, and in some cases, the tens of thousands!
Why do I need an Alfa Romeo warranty?
We have Alfa Romeo warranty plans to suit every budget and driving need. Plus, you can expect a variety of benefits that bolster your cover and help you get the most out of your premium. They say that once an Alfa Romeo driver, always an Alfa Romeo driver, and because of the coverage we provide, you can look forward to driving yours with more peace of mind than you ever thought possible.
If you enjoy taking your Alfa out on the open road, our comprehensive warranty may be just the thing – it’ll certainly save you time and money in the event of an unexpected mechanical or electrical failure. You can purchase cover for either 12, 24, or 36 months. Then you’re fully protected.
What will you get with MotorEasy?
Whatever the problem, we can help; our team are on hand to assist you whilst you’re on the road so that you can fully enjoy your time driving.
These are just some of the great benefits our customers get when they take out an Alfa Romeo warranty with us:
- Diagnostics, parts and hourly labour costs covered (including VAT)
- Wear and tear coverage (available from day one following a free health check at one of our network garages)
- 24/7 online booking and tracking of repairs
- Direct dealing with network garages on your behalf
- Coverage in the EU for up to 60 days
Please note: benefits vary depending on which plan you decide to take out.
Can I get a quote today?
Yes! Head to our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in details about your car, such as the registration number and MOT expiry date. Afterwards, you’ll need to enter a few personal details, and then we can give you a free quote.
You can also talk to a member of our team by calling us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Live chat is available too if you need more advice. Interested in obtaining a warranty for your Alfa Romeo? You’re in good hands with MotorEasy.
Recent Paid Repairs for Alfa Romeos:
There’s something truly special about the relationship between Alfa owners and their cars. As such, you’ll want to keep an eye on what’s happening under the bonnet of yours, ensuring that everything’s in tip-top condition. Not sure what to look out for? Our guide will help you check all the right things and ask the necessary questions:
- Mito: One recent job we had involving this model of car entailed working on the head gasket. In total, the bill came to £1,312.94, which included diagnostics, parts and labour. Keep costs (and hassle) to a minimum with a comprehensive Alfa Romeo warranty from MotorEasy.
- Spider: Recently, we replaced the engine in one of these vehicles, which came to an even £1,740. To save yourself having to pay bills like this outright, consider taking out a comprehensive Alfa Romeo warranty with MotorEasy.
- Giulietta: In one of these models, we had to arrange repair work on the engine. When the job was finished, the final bill came to £2,295, including diagnostics, parts and labour. Fortunately, the Alfa Romeo warranty they had in place with MotorEasy covered this unexpected expense.
- Brera: Like all Alfas, the Brera is a gorgeous model, but that doesn't stop faults developing under the bonnet. For example, we recently repaired the dual mass flywheel in one of these cars for £605.52, an expense the owner simply didn't need. Fortunately, their MotorEasy warranty saved them having to pay for the work to be completed.
- GT: On one occasion, we had to repair the clutch kit in this type of car, which totalled a whopping £1,039.38. Jobs like this usually end up costing in this price range, which is why it's so important to safeguard your investment in a GT with a comprehensive Alfa Romeo warranty with MotorEasy.
- 159: Gearbox reconditioning is an expensive repair regardless of your vehicle, but on one particular 159, the owner nearly got billed an even £1,288 for the work to put things right. With our Alfa Romeo warranty, you too can make costs like this a thing of the past.