VW is famous for its upfront business ideology; they’ve even built an entirely transparent factory to emphasise their commitment to honesty and integrity. Here staff use brand-specific acronyms that fully highlight the company’s ethos – NBC (Nothing but Customers), SKIT (Simply Keep in Touch), and APT (A Personal Touch) to name a few. This is exactly the kind of attitude that MotorEasy itself strives to uphold.
With our Volkswagen warranty, you can look forward to excellent benefits and unstinting support; this quality of cover is more than enough to maintain your car for the long haul, as well as giving you complete peace of mind. Find out why tens of thousands of UK motorists trust MotorEasy to protect their car, with a warranty on our easily accessible system.
Why Do I Need A Volkswagen Warranty?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Volkswagen manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Volkswagen manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Volkswagen means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Volkswagen range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Volkswagen's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Volkswagen Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Volkswagen reliability index data:
How Do I Get A Volkwagen Warranty With MotorEasy?
To get a quote or add Volkswagen warranty protection today, simply enter your reg into our car warranty quote journey. You'll have a no obligation quote in less than 60 seconds!
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. If you’re looking for some personal assistance with completing your car warranty query, you’ll get it at MotorEasy; you can book a callback for a convenient time or speak to us on a live chat depending on what you prefer – now that’s good honest customer service.
Recent Paid Repairs for Volkswagen Cars
As an influential brand, VW has a solid foundation that many other car manufacturers try to emulate. However, their vehicles can still have things go wrong with them, so it’s always best to be prepared for the unexpected! The following are some recent examples we've seen of problems associated with Volkswagen models:
- Golf: We recently had to recondition a gearbox in a Golf totalling £1,201.57! Despite the all-inclusive nature of the bill, it's a hefty sum for anyone, which is why a Volkswagen warranty with MotorEasy is so important when it comes to protecting your bank balance from unforeseen repairs.
- Tiguan: Work on the crankshaft in one of these models meant a recent bill arriving at £1,689.04. Save yourself the hassle and the financial hit that comes with unexpected repair costs with a comprehensive Volkswagen warranty from MotorEasy.
- Touran: One job we had involved replacing the TCM pump in a Touran, and that would've set the owner back £2,284.80 if they hadn't been covered by a VW warranty with us. Count on MotorEasy to provide all the coverage you could ever need and more.
- Eos: Installing a new turbocharger on this vehicle came to £1,279.49, just one example of how suddenly you can find yourself dealing with repair costs to your car. Trust MotorEasy to deliver a Volkswagen warranty that gives you complete peace of mind.
- Passat: The mechatronic unit on a Passat can cause significant problems in this car. We fixed one for £3,054.65, the most expensive repair we've done to date on this particular model. Fortunately, with the right coverage from MotorEasy, steep bills like this will soon be a thing of the past.
You’ll definitely find it handy having a Volkswagen warranty to keep you on track in case of any unexpected trouble. Whether you bought your car direct from the manufacturer or a certified used dealership, it’s all about good old-fashioned peace of mind with MotorEasy. What’s more, it’s just a few short steps to obtain the ideal warranty for you.