With its mix of cutting-edge technology, sophisticated style and distinctive performance, owning a Jaguar is special for drivers of all abilities. And because of its iconic status, this car’s warranty should be as reliable and rewarding as the vehicle itself.
Why do I need a warranty for my Jaguar?
The prestige of driving a Jag is unbeatable, for sure, which is why you’ll need to take out a warranty befitting your car’s exceptional standards before you head out for a spin.
Repairing and maintaining your Jaguar shouldn’t be a burden, and our warranties include plenty of great features to help take the pressure off you as well as your wallet. In addition to the usual warranty benefits you’d expect from the original manufacturer’s cover, plus a Jaguar warranty with us also covers wear and tear, consequential loss and help with recovery, so you aren’t alone with a breakdown on the road.
It doesn’t matter what Jaguar you own, MotorEasy can provide a comprehensive warranty that takes care of all the formalities (and much more besides!). Every level of cover offers comprehensive protection for your car when things don’t go exactly to plan, leaving you free to enjoy the driving experience to the full.
What’s covered with my Jaguar warranty?
As we already mentioned, when you take out a warranty for your Jaguar with MotorEasy, you can rest assured knowing that the necessary things are covered. You’ll also have the freedom to monitor the repair process from start to finish using your laptop, tablet or computer. Our expert technicians will keep you up-to-date with developments relating to your vehicle, so there won’t be any nasty surprises along the way.
Another helpful perk we offer is booking a diagnosis or repair 24/7 online, meaning you’ll be able to book your Jag in for repairs as soon as is convenient for you.
With payment for your diagnosis & repairs going directly from us to network garages, there won’t be any hidden charges while you’re protected by our Jaguar warranty. Leave the formalities to MotorEasy and get back to the important business of driving your Jag with enthusiasm and an exuberant spirit.
What do I do to get a Jaguar warranty?
For a warranty that takes care of all your Jaguar’s needs enter your registration number above. After completing the necessary steps, you’ll receive a free Jaguar warranty quote based on the information provided. It really is as easy as that!
If you’d prefer to discuss your requirements over the phone, you can ring us on 0800 131 0001. Calls are completely free, and we’ll be able to find out exactly which policy is right for you before you make your decision.
Recent Paid Repairs for Jaguars
Holding a special place in the hearts of the British public, every Jaguar is a thing of beauty! However, it’s good to get clued up in case something does go wrong with yours; check out our guide to common Jaguar models and their associated faults, where you’ll see just how much they cost to fix:
- X-Type: Compact yet sophisticated, the Jaguar X-Type takes executive driving to the next level; however, this model is not invulnerable to faults, which can cost anywhere between £200 (for a starter motor or brake caliper) and nearly £1,500 (new turbocharger) to fix. Make sure you protect both your Jag and your wallet with a comprehensive car warranty from MotorEasy.
- S-Type: Beautifully elegant and a true piece of engineering flare, frequent faults on this car aren’t as much of a sting as other models; for instance, one of the costliest components repaired recently by us was the servo, which came to just shy of £1,000. Still, these hefty expenses are totally unnecessary and can be taken care of with a bespoke Jaguar warranty from MotorEasy.
- XF: If you want to make a statement, this is the car for you. However, you’ll need to keep in mind that when things do go wrong, they can be very expensive. From the EGR valve (just over £200) to a whole new automatic gearbox (almost £4,000!), recent jobs on this type of vehicle haven’t been cheap, which is why you’ll want a Jaguar warranty from MotorEasy safeguarding you financially.
- XJ: Featuring impressive handling and performance, this car is certainly an engineering triumph. Remember though that unexpected repair costs can set you back anywhere between £200 (for a water pump or bushes) and over two thousand pounds (for a manifold)! Save yourself both money and stress by taking out a Jaguar warranty with MotorEasy that handles unforeseen expenses such as these.
- XK: Perfect for any Jag lover that wishes to indulge their sporty side, the XK is, without a doubt, a pretty, high-performance vehicle. And while most minor faults in this car tend to be fixed for a few hundred pounds, bigger jobs like the ABS pump and timing chain cost anywhere between two and three and a half thousand pounds to replace! These are expenses you simply don’t need, and you can spare yourself the financial burden with a comprehensive Jaguar warranty from MotorEasy.