Whilst everyone loves the security and assurance a Hyundai manufacturer’s warranty brings, it pays to shop around as you can find better protection available for less. Because Hyundai is quite generous with its aftercare packages, finding a warranty that’s got plenty of additional benefits tucked away in its small print can be tricky. But don’t worry, there’s a whole host of motoring-related perks from MotorEasy that every driver should see when they come to take out a new warranty. We promise we’ve got you and your car’s best interests at heart every step of the way.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Hyundai?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Hyundai manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Hyundai manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Hyundai means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Hyundai range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Hyundai's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Hyundai Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Hyundai reliability index data:
How Do I Get A Hyundai Warranty With MotorEasy?
MotorEasy has a straightforward process for taking out a Hyundai warranty. All you need to do is enter your car’s registration number in our quote journey and a few additional details. You’ll then be presented with several warranty choices based on the information you provided.
If you’d prefer, you can call us on 0800 131 0001. It doesn’t cost anything to give us a ring and set you straight; when it comes to your car warranty, you’ll find us perfectly willing to discuss any specific requirements you have at length. As an online motoring marketplace, MotorEasy is nothing if not thorough.
Recent Paid Repairs for Hyundai Cars
With so much going on in terms of your car warranty, it’s easy to miss the finer points of actually repairing a vehicle. If you’re curious as to what the most common issues are for Hyundais, you can check out some of them below:
- i800: A fantastic car on the open road, but something of a money pit when the drive chain breaks. Our most expensive bill for this type of fix came to £7,322.81; this, as with all our repairs, includes diagnostic, parts and labour costs which quickly add up. Fortunately, thanks to a Hyundai warranty with MotorEasy, the owner was able to relax knowing we’d take care of the significant financial strain they suddenly found themselves under.
- i20: On one particular model, the crankshaft needed work doing to it. This job cost the owner £1,537.50, including parts and labour. If you’re a Hyundai driver, hop on the motoring bandwagon with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy! A name you can trust, you’ll be able to drive happily without the worry of big repair bills in the future.
- Santa Fe: We recently had to repair the diesel pump owing to a pressure issue, which cost the owner £730.93. Looking for a Hyundai warranty that fully protects against unforeseen problems such as these? MotorEasy will take care of everything so you can get back out on the road with confidence minus a significant hit to your bank balance.
- i30: The same diesel pump related problem presented itself in this model, and the owner was presented an estimate for £464.87. If you’re in need of a Hyundai warranty, come to us and say goodbye to those unexpected repair bills you could really do without.
- Tuscon: When the electric power steering motor developed a fault in this sturdy SUV, the owner was shocked, but not nearly as shocked as when they were presented with a bill for an even £444 to get it fixed. Luckily, their Hyundai warranty with MotorEasy covered the cost in full, meaning they didn't have to worry about financial strain.